Quantcast

How to check if agents are all up on all machines?

How to check if agents are all up on all machines?

Abhijit Dhar
How do I check if all the agents are up and running on all machines? Is there a script already for this?

Re: How to check if agents are all up on all machines?

Ariel Rabkin
You can try to connect to the agent control port and try the list
command -- if you get results, the agent is up. I don't have a script
for this though. Every site seems to have a different system for
system monitoring.

--Ari

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Abhijit Dhar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How do I check if all the agents are up and running on all machines? Is there
> a script already for this?

Ari Rabkin [hidden email]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department