Quantcast

chukwa email alert

Abhijit Dhar
Hi,

I'm trying to get email alerts from chukwa if something goes wrong. Like, agent did not start or agent cannot communicate to the collector (collector port blocked).
I see alert conf file to put in the email ID under conf dir. But, don't think it is working.

Any insight on this? For which things does the alert work?

Thanks,
Abhijit

Re: chukwa email alert

Eric Yang-3
Alert feature has not been implemented as of Chukwa 0.5.0.

regards,
Eric