Quantcast

mapping multiple recordType to demux processor

mapping multiple recordType to demux processor

Abhijit Dhar
For every new recordType, do I need to create a new demux processor class and add the HBase table name as an annotation on it?
I just need my recordType to be written to a different table in HBase and I have 10 of those. I just seems silly creating a new class for each of those.

I thought I could add multiple table names as in Annotaion.Tables. But, I looked at the HBaseWriter code, but it just loops over tables.annotations() but doesnt do anything with it.